CMBTC Malt Academy: March 16-17, 2022 – Saskatoon
CMBTC Malt Academy
March 16-17, 2022, Saskatoon
The Canadian Malt Barley Technical Centre (CMBTC) is offering an in person malting course March 16-17.
This course provides:
- an overview of the Canadian malting barley value chain
- theoretical and practical knowledge of malting technology and processing
- an understanding of malting barley selection criteria, quality evaluation, malt analysis,specialty malts and brewing
- presentations on barley breeding and growing malt barley
- a review of global barley, malt and brewing statistics
The course is FREE for registered barley producers.
Contact email@example.com for more information.