CMBTC Malt Academy – Saskatoon, March 16-17, 2022
The Canadian Malt Barley Technical Centre (CMBTC) is offering an in person malting course March 16-17.
This course provides:
- an overview of the Canadian malting barley value chain
- theoretical and practical knowledge of malting technology and processing
- an understanding of malting barley selection criteria, quality evaluation, malt analysis, specialty malts and brewing
- presentations on barley breeding and growing malt barley
- a review of global barley, malt and brewing statistics
The course is FREE for registered barley producers.
Contact Cole Christensen at email@example.com for more information.