Keep it Clean 2022 Product Advisory Now Available
Keep it Clean has released its 2022 Product Advisory to inform Canadian growers of potential market risks associated with certain crop protection products when used on some crops.
“Keep it Clean encourages growers to review the 2022 Product Advisory,” says Krista Zuzak, Director of Crop Protection and Production for Cereals Canada. “We also recommend growers always consult with their grain buyers before applying any products on the Product Advisory to keep their crops market ready throughout the growing season.”
Product/crop types included in the advisory this year include:
- NEW Fluopyram – “do not use” on malt barley and “be informed” for use on barley for feed or food
- NEW Sethoxydim – “be informed” for use on lentils and chickpeas
- Chlormequat – “be informed” for use on malt barley
- Chlorothalonil – “be informed” for use on chickpeas
- Glufosinate – “do not use” on lentils and “be informed” for use on dry beans.
- Glyphosate – “be informed” for use on wheat, oats and pulses; “do not use” on malt barley
- Saflufenacil – “do not use” on malt barley